New game soon: Rollie

Rollie is Brandsonic's first flash game as well as the first platform game. It its a platformer. The story is: Master Black has invaded Rollie Land and wants to take over. You have to stop him before its too late. If you don't Rollie Land will be Master Black's country and you can let that happen.

The game will be released sometime in the next 30 days since I am making it with a 30 day trial of Macromedia Flash Professional 8. I will release it on November 16th. It will be an online game playable on the Brandsonic Games site. I will tweet when I release the game. Keep an eye on my Youtube Channel a preview video.

Update 11/16/10: This game is no longer being made in flash. It is now being made in Game Maker 8. The release date is TBA. I will post a video preview when it gets farther along. This game may also be available for the Mac as well as the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment